A hot fix for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition on PC is rolling out today, May 1st 2017. Full notes can be found below. For support with Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, click “Submit Ticket” above.
To be automatically notified via e-mail once more information is available, please log in to your Gearbox Software Support account and click "follow" in the box above this article.
6/22/2017 Update 1.04
- Added a new graphic setting for motion blur that can be adjusted based on individual preferences
- Updated PS4 Trophy pack, save data, and startup images
- Changed water to resemble it’s appearance in original Bulletstorm release
- Fixed voiceover-sync issues for Duke Nukem
- Fixed an issue in which the Penetrator's firing and reload behavior could be slowed after extended use with unlimited ammo in Overkill mode
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Penetrator's projectiles to not stick into some objects
- Minor text fixes
5/1/2017 Update 1.03
- Fixed an issue in which crashes sometimes occurred on start-up
- Fixed an issue where users might be signed out of Playstation™Network and returned to Main Menu
4/20/17 Update 1.02 Notes
- Fix for start-up crash
- Multiplayer connectivity improvements