What’s the URL for the companion website?
Is the companion website compatible with all devices and browsers?
- It is compatible with:
- Most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, iOS browser, Android browser.
- Most recent devices from major manufacturers.
How do I disconnect from the companion website?
- Close the browser tab/window containing the companion website.
How can I calibrate my height?
- Height calibration is done via the Oculus Guardian System.
- After extended periods of gameplay (about 1h30), performance/fps will slowly degrade, from 72 fps to 65.
- Close and relaunch the game to resolve the problem.
- If the companion website stops responding:
- Verify both the Quest Headset and the device accessing the website have working Internet Connection.
- Refresh the page on the device.
- Erase Internet cache from the device.
- The edge of the field of view screen is blurry and/or pixelated.
- This is not a bug, but due to a process called Fixed Foveated Rendering, used to improve performance/fps. Center of vision should not be affected.